This course is designed as a continuing education course related to general lines insurance. This course is designed as a continuing education elective course for Agents, Customer Representatives and Claims Adjusters not including Public Adjusters. Topics include:
- Insurance terms and risk concepts
- Insurance contracts
- Personal Auto Policy
- Business Auto Policy and Garage Policy
- Residential property and liability insurance (Homeowners (HO) & Dwelling Property (DP) policies
- Commercial property insurance including the business package policies
- Commercial liability insurance, excess liability insurance, and workers compensation
- Transportation insurance (Inland marine, ocean marine, and aviation insurance)
- Law and ethics
The approved continuing education credit hours are 14 hours and are approved for all agents and claims adjusters (all licenses except 3-20/T31-20 public adjusters). No classroom attendance required. Earn your credits completely online in our virtual classroom!
Course Provider: OnLine Training, Inc.
FLDFS Provider #: 366468
Course Approval #: 98024
Authority: CE0220 - General Lines
Joe Donovan, Author/Instructor