This is the opening screen to the Demo Insurance
PassPrep Course. Remember, the Start button and Course
Map are disabled in the demonstration questions. Just three questions
are included in this demonstration.
- Key elements of OLT's PassPrep courses:
- 1. Removes learning barriers.
- 2. Presents only right information.
- 3. Course map, you control what you study.
- 4. Gradually increases in complexity.
- 622. What is the name of the benefit for dismemberment?
The Principal sum is paid for accidental death.
Accidental Means requires that a violent and external cause
must have caused the accident. Therefore any illnesses or voluntary
acts of the insured that caused the injury will be cause to deny
The Capital sum is paid for dismemberment. Different dismemberment
combinations will pay different percentages of the Principal
sum in most policies.
Special risk policies are only issued to individuals with
unusual characteristics or abilities.
- Home ] In
the News ] Contact
Us ] Courses ] About Us ]