This course offers an overview of the health insurance industry and the elements of traditional health insurance. All filing fees are included in the course price.
This course includes these areas of study:
- Introduction to Health Insurance
- Health Insurance Providers
- Medical Expense Insurers
- Disability Income Insurance
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
- Government Health Insurance Programs
- Private Insurance Programs for Seniors
- Health Insurance Policy Provisions
- Health Insurance Underwriting and Premiums
- Group Health Insurance
- Uses of Health Insurance
This course has been approved for insurance continuing education credit by the Maryland Insurance Administration. This Maryland CE course is approved for 8hrs of intermediate level CE credit. No classroom attendance required. OLT will beat any price on Maryland CE courses.
Course Provider: OnLine Training Institute
Provider #: 208210
Course Approval #: 101539
|OnLine Training Institute
|Course Approval #
|Satisfies State Requirements
|Yes, a 30-day extension, for a $49.00 charge, may be requested a maximum of three times and should be requested BEFORE the course expires.
8hr CE - Health Insurance
- Product Code: INSCE027a