Florida: 40 hr 6-20 -All Lines Accredited Claims Adjuster Designation Online Course
- Incl. Tax: $370.00
This 40-hour course fulfills the educational requirement for the 6-20 Company/Independent All-Lines adjuster license, and is also the first step toward a 3-20 Public Adjuster license. It is a Florida Approved designation course, which functions like a pre-licensing course (you must take it before getting your license). Waives State exam for the 6-20!
- Property and Liability Insurance Concepts
- Personal Automobile Policy
- Business Auto Policy and Mechanical Breakdown Coverage
- Homeowner Policies
- Personal Inland Marine and Flood Insurance
- Boiler and Machinery Insurance
- Workers Compensation Insurance
- Health Insurance
Upon enrolling, you will receive immediate access to the course. Enrollment is for 3 months.
Become a licensed Accredited Claims Adjuster without the loss of production income and time. The 40 hours of this state-approved course are entirely online including the course final exam. Work at your own pace with your instructor available by email or telephone. The course is designed and taught to comply with the State requirements for an Accredited Claims Adjuster designation course. After completion of this course, you may apply to the Florida Department of Financial Services for the 6-20 All-Lines (Independent/Employee Adjuster) license. This course waives the State exam for the 6-20 license.
Students wishing to become a 3-20 Public Adjuster start out with this course, and first become a 6-20 All-Lines Adjuster. Here is the 3-20 Public Adjuster Track:
According to the law that took effect on January 1, 2018, students desiring to become a 3-20 Public Adjuster may do so by following these steps:
1. Take and pass our ACA Designation course (INS013FL40).
2. Apply to the FLDFS to become a 6-20 All-Lines Adjuster (Independent/Company) - The State Exam is waived (not required)
3. Become hired AND APPOINTED as a 31-20 Public Adjuster Apprentice (this apprenticeship used to be a separate license, but now is an appointment under the 6-20 license)
4. Serve as a Public Adjuster Apprentice for at least 6 months
5. Apply for your 3-20 license (State Exam IS REQUIRED)
6. Receive your 3-20 Public Adjuster license
*Please note: Starting in 2019, the "General Lines" and "Adjusters"
manuals were combined. The book cover says "Florida Property &
Casualty Insurance Licensing Study Manual.” Additionally, the title page
says “Florida General Lines Agent, Personal Lines Agent, Adjuster, and
Industrial Fire & Burglary Study Manual.” Rest assured, it is the correct manual!
Course Provider: OnLine Training Institute, in partnership with a Florida college
FLDFS Provider #: 366468
Course Approval #: 98773
OLT Course #: INS013FL40
- Brand: Bradburn, Jan
- Product Code: INS013FL40
- Availability: In Stock