You will enjoy being able to study when you want, what you want, and for
as long as you want. With this online course, you control your progress
and we ensure you are exposed to all the information you will need to
be successful on the state exam and as a new Maryland Life and
- This pre-licensing course is designed to prepare the student for their state exam and fulfill the pre-licensing requirements of Maryland.
- Pre-Licensing - 40 hours -
- No classroom attendance required.
- This course comes with an instructor and technical support and features a course map that helps the students navigate through its three sections.
- This course thoroughly covers each subject associated with the Life, Accident, and Health insurance profession.
- The instructional design takes the student through the material in a detailed structured fashion to ensure learning occurs and is verified.
- Each section has it's own Final Exam, which allows for you to study and focus on one section at a time.
- OnLine Training's subject matter experts pledge to monitor changes in the insurance laws and practices in order to regularly revise this course.
- Since our course is online, we can (and do) update it every time there is a change to the regulations, laws, and practices in Maryland.
- The active involvement of students and past students in this process is both welcome and invited. view demo
State-approved Course# 107619 Provider ID# 208210
|Course Approval #
|Satisfies State Requirements
|Life and Health
|Yes, a 30-day extension, for a $49.00 charge, may be requested a maximum of three times and should be requested BEFORE the course expires.
|Jack Rotzien, Author Jim Drake, Instructor
Maryland Life, Health and Variable Annuities Pre-licensing Course
- Instructor: Drake, James E. (CPCU, CLU, ARM)
- Product Code: INS003MD40b