Take this 60-hour entry-level course, then pass the Florida Personal Lines Agent Exam to apply for your 20-44 Personal Lines license.
- Course access is granted within minutes of completing the online registration. (Look for an automated email from our registrar)
- This course is entirely online, including the final exam.
- Work at your own pace with your instructor, available by email or telephone.
- Students have 90 days to complete the course. (Extensions available.)
- After passing this course, schedule your state exam. (You must take the state exam at a PearsonVue site) and apply for your license.
- After 1 year with this license, you can use a 40-hour conversion course to earn your 2-20 license.
20-44 agents may sell inside and outside the office and earn commissions and salaries. With your 20-44 license, you may be the agent in charge of an agency if you are appointed in at least two lines of business sold by the agency.
The Florida 20-44 license allows you to transact personal lines of insurance but not business insurance. This Florida-approved 20-44 Personal Lines 60-hour pre-licensing course includes the following topics:
- Personal Automobile
- Property Insurance
- Inland Marine
- Dwelling and Related Coverages
Required Text: "Florida General Lines Agent, Personal Lines Agent, Adjuster, and Industrial Fire and Burglary Study Manual", $40.00 plus $12.00 shipping through FAIA
NOTE: The Florida Department of Financial Services requires The Florida Study Manual to be used by all Pre-Licensing course students.
This 20-44 Personal Lines pre-licensing course complies with Florida requirements for the Personal Lines Agents State examination.
Course Provider: OnLine Training Institute
FLDFS Provider #: 366468
Course Approval #: 95149
60 hr 20-44 Personal Lines Agent Pre-Licensing Course (INS015FL60)
- Instructor: Thielen, Milana
- Product Code: INS015FL60
Please enter information for a single student (email must be unique to the student)
Tags: Personal Lines Agent Course, 20-44 License, Insurance Career, Exam Preparation, Online Learning, Property Insurance, Automobile Insurance, 20–44 Personal Lines Agent Pre-Licensing Course, P&C, Pre-Licensing, Property, Casualty, Automobile, Property Insurance, Workers Compensation, General Liability, Health Insurance, Aviation, State Law, Corresponding Manual, Florida General Lines Agent