DOI# 106566 Provider# 51960
- This Pennsylvania pre-licensing course is designed to prepare students for their Life, Accident, and Health Insurance (Series 16-03) state exam and fulfill the pre-licensing requirements of Pennsylvania.
- Available online 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- It comes with an online instructor and technical support and features a course map that helps with navigation through its three sections.
- OnLine Training Institute designed this course to thoroughly cover each subject associated with the Life, Health and Annuities insurance profession.
- The instructional design takes the student through the material in a detailed structured fashion to ensure learning occurs and is verified.
- OnLine Training, and its subject matter experts, pledge to monitor changes in the insurance laws and practices and regularly revise this course.
- Since our course is online, we can and do update it every time there is a change to Pennsylvania laws and practices.
- The active involvement of students and past students in this process is both welcome and invited. view demo
Pennsylvania requires a certification exam before you receive a prelicensing education Certificate of Completion. The certification exam will require a proctor. Once you have completed the online course we will work with you to provide your proctor the password to access the online Final Exam.
The proctor must be a disinterested third-party. Common proctors include local librarians, an HR manager at your company, or an educator at the high school or college level. Relatives, friends, and business associates are not eligible to proctor this exam.
|Course Approval #||106566|
|Satisfies State Requirements||Pennsylvania|
|License Type||Life, Annuities, and Health Concentrated|
|Course Length||24 hours|
|Enrollment Length||90 days|
|Extension Availability||Yes, a 30-day extension, for a $49.00 charge, may be requested a maximum of three times and should be requested BEFORE the course expires.|
Pennsylvania: Prelicensing Course - Life, Accident and Health Insurance Concentration