This Health Insurance Agent Pre-Licensing Course is designed to meet the requirements for the 2-40 Health Insurance license and help you prepare for the 2-40 State Exam and fulfills the educational prerequisite for a Florida 2-40 Health Insurance Agent license. With this license you will be able to offer (sell) your prospects/clients the following types of policies: Medical, Disability, Long-Term Care, Critical Illness, Cancer, Accident, etc. Additionally, If you plan on offering Medicare Supplements and/or Medicare Advantage Plans, this course is most appropriate.
Topics include Types of Policies, Policy Provisions, Clauses and Riders, Social Insurance, Field Underwriting Procedures, Florida Statutes, Rules and Regulations, and much more.
The current edition of the Florida Health and Life (including Annuities and Variable Contracts) State Study Manual should be studied (and is required by state law) along with this course.
You will gain immediate access to the course when purchased online through this catalog (using credit/debit or Paypal). Your Enrollment is for 3 months.
View a similar course demo (the 2-15 course, not the 2-40 course). NOTE: Be sure you do NOT click the link to purchase the course from the 2-15 demo if you want the Health-only, 2-40 course! This link will take you to purchase the 2-15 Health and Life course.
You may view the Syllabus here.
Course Provider: OnLine Training, Inc.
Official Title: 2-40 Health Insurance Agent Pre-Licensing Course
FLDFS Provider #: 366468
Course Approval #: 115552
Price Matching Guarantee
Get your insurance courses from the best online Insurance School in Florida!
OnLine Training (OLT) wants to be your insurance course provider. We were the first company to provide online insurance courses in Florida, and we still have the best online courses. We have been working with Florida Colleges since 1999. Using our proven methods offers your best chance to gain a successful career in the insurance industry, and pass the state exam (or otherwise earn your license).
- Research-based instructional design;
- Highest pass-rate for individuals and groups;
- Live courses using the iterative design and Redding Method, entirely up to date (updated throughout the year);
- Immediate access upon registration;
- Natural content-question format building intrinsic motivation.
- If you find a lower price online from a state-approved insurance school, call during regular business hours (1-866-357-0841) and direct our staff to the web site showing a lower price.
- OLT will then verify the current price and complete the price match.
- You can also complete your purchase on here our site (gaining immediate access to your course) and put the information about the competitor price in the comments. Once we confirm the lower price is from an approved provider, we will refund the difference.
|Provider Name||OnLine Training, Inc.|
|Course Approval #||115552|
|Satisfies State Requirements||Florida|
|Course Length||40 hour|
|Enrollment Length||90 days|
|Extension Availability||Yes, a 30-day extension, for a $49.00 charge, may be requested a maximum of three times and should be requested BEFORE the course expires.|
Florida: 40 hour - 2-40 Health Insurance Agent Pre-Licensing Course (INS022FL40)
- Instructor: Bateman, Jerry (CLU, ChFC, & LUTCF)
- Product Code: INS022FL40
- Availability: In Stock
- Incl. Tax: $119.00
Please enter information for a single student (email must be unique to the student)
Tags: florida 2-14 practice exam, florida life insurance license, florida life insurance, life insurance course, florida annuities, 2-14 license, 2-14 license florida, variable contracts insurance, florida life insurance exam, life insurance prelicensing course