- This is an entry-level course for insurance agents.
- After 1 year with this license, you can use a 40-hour conversion course to earn your 2-20 license.
- Take this 60-hour course then work one year (appointed by an agency), then take our 40-hour conversion course, and you don't have to take the 200-hour course to earn your 2-20 General Lines agent license. (Conversion course does not waive the state exam).
This Florida-approved 20-44 Personal Lines 60-hour pre-licensing course includes the following topics:
- Personal Automobile
- Property Insurance
- Inland Marine
- Dwelling and Related Coverages
Course Provider: OnLine Training Institute
FLDFS Provider #: 366468
Course Approval #: 95149
60 hr 20-44 Personal Lines Agent Pre-Licensing Course (INS015FL60)
- Instructor: Thielen, Milana
- Product Code: INS015FL60
Please enter information for a single student (email must be unique to the student)
Tags: Personal Lines Agent Course, 20-44 License, Insurance Career, Exam Preparation, Online Learning, Property Insurance, Automobile Insurance, 20–44 Personal Lines Agent Pre-Licensing Course, P&C, Pre-Licensing, Property, Casualty, Automobile, Property Insurance, Workers Compensation, General Liability, Health Insurance, Aviation, State Law, Corresponding Manual, Florida General Lines Agent